Monday, September 8, 2008

Third and Fourth Days

The end of the third day we got back to the hotel late and had dinner at 8:00. Decided to wait until today to post the pictures from yesterday and today. My battery in the camera went dead. I have it on the charger now. Pictures tomorrow.Yesterday we saw the Mount of the Beatitudes, Capharnum and sailed the Galliee. Lunch was fish caught in the Galliee. We then went to Mt. Tabor(the place of the transfiguration) and finished the day at the Jordan River where I renewed my Baptism by being immersed in the Jordan. It was an incredible day.

Today we went to a Roman ruin, drove along the frontier of Jordan, stopped in Jericho, drove into Jerusalem and on to Bethlehem. In Bethlehem we saw the cave where Jesus was born. Just an incredible day. Unfortunately my camera went dead just before Jerusalem. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Let me just say this is an incredible place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having fun. the pics are awesome. we really like the mountaintop pics.
Enjoy,

Myrna & Phil

Anonymous said...

Karl,
Your trip sounds wonderful. You are half way through the vacation. Keep posting!
Ladee