Thursday, February 12, 2009

SUN'S ALL STAR JAM SESSION
















The NBA All Star Game is in Phoenix this weekend. The Sun's opened the Jam Session to season ticket holders Wed. night. Bernard, Karen and I checked it out. We had a blast. The Golden Grannies Dance Team, The Dancing Dads and the Sun's Dancers put on an exhibition. The most fun was that Karen and I got to be broadcasters for NBA TV. You can check out our broadcast at www.nba.com/hp When you get to the web site look for the box that says find. Type in our #11211 hit enter and it will bring up our video. Click on the video and enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry. I think you meant to say that the highlight of your night was The Dancing Dads, right? Just kidding. Glad you had a great time. I took my family too, but I didn't get to do any of the fun stuff because as soon as we danced (Yes I'm a Dancing Dad), we were set to the Arena to practice and perform for NBA Entertainment. But the family had a great time. If you want to catch any of our upcoming performances, you can find our schedule at http://www.DancingDads.com We would love to meet a real "fan".